biar muka ada senyum , biar hati tanggung segala

I miss you when something good happens, because your the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because your the one that understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.

How do I say goodbye to someone I never really had ? Why do my tears fall so endlessly for someone who was never really mine ? Why is it I miss someone I was never really with ? And why do I love someone whose love was never really mine ?

awak awak awak [ H ]
sampai sini saja 
; pasni jgn pnah abaikan dia lagi
; korg jgn gado3 lagi dah k

suka tgok korang BAHAGIA


Awak Suka? Cepat LIKE :)

0 MakJemahNakNgomel:

 
HAKMILIKTERPELIHARA>>ZATYANUAR